Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Anyone There?

Is anyone out there? Let me hear from you. Suspecting that no one is reading, I've become lazier and less inspired to write. I'm hoping your comments might encourage more insightful and thoughtful commentary. Note the new COMMENTS link: (look up right)
The other night Jane and I watched a rented documentary movie called Stone Reader. I can't give it a general recommendation but we found it quite engaging. It's about the search for an author of a very well reviewed first book who seemed to have disappeared and was never heard from. The movie could never be a commercial success but book lovers and those interested in publishing might enjoy it.

1 comment:

A MacKay said...

I like to see what you are up too. You two sure stay busy. Let's here a weather report sometime.
Ann in WR, Georgia.