Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Mission Accomplished











Today Bob & Marcia Schachter hosted a super inauguration party at their home for Obama campaign volunteers that was exciting and fun for all. - Party Video
It was a long wait for this great day. I'll keep my fingers crossed that it hasn't been too long to get things put back together. I'm optimistic.
-
MOVIE COMMENTS:
We also saw two movies today. What a day!
Slumdog Millionaire -- It gets raves, but not from me. I had to hold my ears -- too loud. And too many improbabilities It does take you into the slums -- pretty effective there. I'll be sure to never go to India. You probably should see it so you'll know what all the buzz is about.

Marley & Me -- Just so-so. Of interest mostly for the local connection. I enjoyed the book a lot but was disappointed by the movie.

No comments: