Thursday, November 15, 2012

Last week we attended a screening of Steven Spielberg's amazing docudrama, Lincoln. The story focuses on the last four months of President Lincoln's presidency and the fight over the 13th Amendment. Probably because I was so drowsey, I had a some trouble following the story but I feel it should be seen for many reasons. The wonderful cast brought those historical characters to life.
This past Monday we attended a screening of Life of Pi in 3D at the Regal Theater. What can I say? Here are the reviews of others. It is a very engaging fantasy with plenty of action. The 3D was good but not essential.  I wanted it to move faster. It probably will receive a lot of notice. I wouldn't call it a "must see" but I don't regret going. Most of all, I want to see how it was made.

No comments: