Monday, March 11, 2013

Better Week

I'm glad to say I'm feeling much better this week.

Sunday, a week ago, we ushered for the Boston Pops Orchestra at The Kravis Center. It was a delightful concert and we felt lucky to be there.
Tuesday we ushered for the sold out house for Billy Elliot at The Kravis Center. I enjoyed it but had too high expectations. I think I would have enjoyed it more if I could have been down front and not working. Saturday we attended the open house of The Four Arts’ new Dixon Education Building. (pics below) You should see the wonderful renovation. And right after that, we went to see a performance of The Foreigner at Lake Worth Playhouse. It's a comedy and as we've come to expect from LWPH, very well done. I recommend it.


                          

No comments: