Thursday, January 30, 2014

Past Week's Activities

Today Jane and I viewed the excellent film, Nebraska. It is slow paced, in black & white, poignant, sad, and witty. It isn't for everyone but for me, it is among my favorites.
Thursday at a county library we attended a performance by William and Sue Wills in their series, Presidents and Their First Ladies, Dramatically Speaking portraying Woodrow, Ellen, and Edith Wilson. They are always so good, we highly recommend it.
Saturday we volunteered at Lake Worth Playhouse for their production of Ain't Misbehavin' running through Feb. 2. I recommend it.
Sunday we went to Art Palm Beach at the convention center. I recommend it.
Monday at the Mandel Library, Frank Cerabino comments on current news. We always enjoy that.
Tuesday evening, as always, we volunteered at the Kravis for Haifa Symphony Orchestra of Israel.
Wednesday, we volunteered at the Brown Theater for Palm Beach DramaWorks' production of Old Times by Harold Pinter running through March 2nd. Jane and I both enjoyed it a lot.

No comments: