Saturday, January 14, 2012

Goings On

We went to the South Florida Fair yesterday -- their 100th year. The big show this year is the magician, but my favorite -- back after 4 years -- is the the hypnotist. We went to two of his shows yesterday. I haven't laughed so hard in years. As always, it really tired me out. But, best of all, I didn't yield to a single food-temptation.


I highly recommend Palm Beach Dramaworks production of The Effect of Gamma Rays on Man-in-the-Moon Marigolds. Saw it Thursday.

The road show of the rock musical, Hair, is playing at The Kravis. I had mixed feelings about it and didn't have the same enthusiasm for it as had 40 years ago. The audience, for the most part, seemed to like it, but I saw a few unhappy patrons who left at intermission. Don't worry to much about missing it.

No comments: