Sunday, January 29, 2012

Need A Day Off

Yesterday's plate was a little over-full with four major events. First was the Race for the Cure (picture below). Next, was the movie, Big Miracle, which Jane & I both liked and recommend. It was about the true story back in 1988 when, in Alaska, a family of whales was trapped by ice. After that, we ushered for the Lake Worth Playhouse production of The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee. I enjoyed it more than Jane but I still felt it didn't measure up to the usual quality of their productions. In the evening we ushered at the Kravis for  Divorce Party the Musical. Neither of us liked it but it seemed to be well received. It was a good production but just not our cup of tea. Last Monday we went to a pre-release screening of Man on a Ledge. Jane liked it better than I did. It was an improbable and flawed story that reminded me of Tower Heist but without the humor. Its stress level is just what you can imagine.

No comments: